Morphing Me

Fitness, health, work, play... Seeking balance during my Morph.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

I live with my sweetheart in Beautiful British Columbia.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Here I go again

Spring has sprung and the torrential flood has stopped.
The sun finally came out for the first time in a month!
(I'm serious!) We are talking gloom!
I was ready to build the ark.
The sunshine has me inspired to renew my fitness efforts.
After a series of setbacks (terrible bout of the flu, and a car accident)
I am recommitting.
I joined a local running club today, and look forward to this once a week clinic that starts on Monday. I made some healthy prepared meals on the weekend for the freezer, so it will be easier to stay on track with what I put in the body.
I plan to continue my gym efforts as well.
Yay.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

Hi there...
Thanks for popping in to my blog... Never mind seeing new faces, from what ever part of the world they are from!!
Good luck!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Sunny days are so much more motivating. Good luck with your plan.
Sorry to hear about your setbacks. Sound nasty! Hope you are fully recovered now :-)

1:44 AM  
Blogger Metamorphose said...

Thanks for stopping by you two!

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home