Morphing Me

Fitness, health, work, play... Seeking balance during my Morph.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

I live with my sweetheart in Beautiful British Columbia.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter Weekend Get-Away



We had such a great time in Seattle....
We saw it all - Pike Place Market, Space Needle, rode in a contraption called "a Duck" which was originally developed for World War II, and is both a land vehicle and a boat (we cruised Lake Union). Forgot the camera at home (we had 3 kids and a dog - which we didn't forget), so I bought the cheesy tourist photo as a keepsake. I walked miles and miles (the doggie park was a mile each way from the hotel), and we walked to all the attractions.
We stayed at a beautiful hotel called Hotel Monaco, where the service was great,and the decor fabulous. My DH said he felt like the "Beverly Hillbillies" falling out of the mini-van at the valet parking. I'm sure we were an entertaining spectacle.
It was a real treat, which we will remember fondly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home