Morphing Me

Fitness, health, work, play... Seeking balance during my Morph.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

I live with my sweetheart in Beautiful British Columbia.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Okay - I caved and joined WW



I finally decided I need help to lose this extra weight. I joined
WW on April 10th. So I've been at it for a week and I lost 3 lbs in the first week!
Yay me!
I will be on this journey for at least the next five months. I hope to make it a lifestyle for myself. I think it is a livable program, with lots of flexibility.
I am inspired by the healthnuts gang, and all the gals there who have beaten the bulge. Especially Nicky, who made the cover of the Aussie Weight Watchers Magazine. How totally cool. I'm on my way.... I need to stick to this. 'Getting married in July and I want to look purdy in my photos. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home